Saturday, October 1, 2011

1994 Disney's Boo-Busters

In 1994 Disney released a VHS video called Boo-Busters that contained Halloween related episodes from two of Disney's animated TV shows. This is a recreation of that video.

Here is the opening bumper of the VHS tape:


The first episode is called Hallow-Weenies and is from the animated show Goof Troop: Max and PJ discover a haunted house that's home to a Dixieland band of ghosts who play more pranks than music. When Goofy shows up, things really get wild.



The second episode on the tape is called Ghost of a Chance and is from the show Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers: Chip 'n Dale are off to London to discover that Merry Old England is Scary Old England when they meet up with a hauntingly funny ghost.



And finally here is the closing to Boo-Busters VHS:

3 comments:

  1. This is a great website! It's all the cartoons of my childhood. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me of disney's scary saturdays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ghost of a Chance at 15:13 had the ghost cat appear that terrified my childhood. It was the scariest thing I ever saw as a kid - the only video I ever stopped watching, haha. I've spent years trying to find it, and lo, I finally have.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive