Wednesday, July 24, 2013

1987 WNUF Halloween Special - 2013 Trailer

Originally broadcast live on October 31, 1987, the "WNUF Halloween Special" is a stunning expose of terrifying supernatural activity that unfolded at the infamous Webber House, the site of ghastly murders.

Local television personality Frank Stewart leads a group of paranormal investigators including Catholic exorcist, Father Joseph Matheson and the prolific husband-and-wife team Louis and Claire Berger. Together, the experts explore the darkest corners of the supposedly haunted Webber House, trying to prove the existence of the demonic entities within.

Did they find the horrific truth or simply put superstitious rumors to rest?

Compiled from the highest quality source material available, this trailer is for the first official release the program has received since its initial broadcast.



You can order a VHS videocassette of the "WNUF Halloween Special" exclusively through Alternative Cinema for $19.99. This is a limited release of only 300 copies, so get yours while you can.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure you're just having fun with it and know that this is a new film made to look 80s.

    I would give anything to go back to 1987 though. Can't wait for Halloween.

    facebook.com/theghostinyou

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love Halloween Special
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude! Post more rare Halloween videos! I'm in heaven...well actually I stoke the fires of Hell...one movie at a time. But I'm sure you catch my drift. Until next time...keep those fires stoked. And I noticed your Jack on my followers. Thanks, Jack!
    Eternally Yours
    Warden Stokely
    Warden Stokely Horrorzine

    ReplyDelete