Monday, October 14, 2013

2002 AMC Backstory: HalloweeN - 1999 HalloweeN Unmasked

A documentary on the making of the original Halloween film released in 1978 as seen on AMC's MonsterFest 24/7, October 26, 2002 At 10 PM. I was really excited to watch this and when it aired I wasn't disappointed. Later on I found out this was basically just reused interviews and clips from another documentary Halloween Unmasked which was created three years earlier in 1999. But, I still enjoyed watching this again on Youtube after all these years. I can't find this on DVD or VHS.




1999 HalloweeN Unmasked


This documentary is featured on the Limited Edition DVD of Halloween, released in 1999.

Part 1:


Part 2:


Part 3:

1 comment:

  1. Just watched this on YouTube last week and I already have it on DVD, taped from AMC one time. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete