Tuesday, October 7, 2014

1992 Sightings Halloween Special

Sightings is a paranormal news TV series hosted by Tim White that originally ran from 1992-1998 and produced several specials, home video releases and even a film released in 2002. Sightings (along with Unsolved Mysteries) were my first introduction to stories about the paranormal, which I still like to watch to this day.

The Sightings Halloween Special was the 7th episode from season 2. It originally aired on October 30, 1992 and contained the following 3 segments: Scotland's House Of Horror, Vampires and Witchcraft.



1 comment:

  1. I just discovered Sightings this past summer! It's a great old show. It's weird that I wasn't aware of it until now. I was a fan of Unsolved Mysteries, so Sightings would have definitely been my kind of show back in the day. I think I've watched every Sightings episode that is available on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive