Saturday, October 20, 2012

1987 Creepy Classics with Vincent Price

What fun! This VHS video features trailers of classic horror and sci-fi films from the 50s and 60s, some starring Vincent Price himself, who is also the narrator of this video. The now out-of-print, "Dr. Terror's House Of Horrors" is a special "kick" as a detached hand crawls around haunting Christopher Lee. You'll view excerpts from "Invasion Of The Body Snatchers" (the original), "The Blob", "I Was A Teenage Werewolf", "Day Of The Triffids", "Pit And The Pendulum","The Raven", etc.etc., and all the screaming headline hype from the coming attractions. Really a bunch of ballyhoo of eras gone by. Good eras of classic horror before computer graphics. I cannot imagine anyone that would not enjoy this peek into the past with Vincent Price as our guide.


1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I had this tape when I was a kid.

    I used to watch it back to back with Zarcherle's "Horrible Horror"

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive