VHS SYNOPSIS: Join the legendary Pumpkin Man himself, Gordon "Gordy" Falk, as he shows you everything you need to know how to carve the most spectacular pumpkin faces on your block. It's quick, easy, and fun. Anybody can do it. All you need is a one small knife, a large spoon, and of course a pumpkin. You won't believe how simple it is to turn your pumpkin into the best Jack O'Lantern you've ever seen. Have a Great Pumpkin and Carve Safely.
Gordy handcarved 1,000 different pumpkin faces each October in Wisconsin. What began as a favor to carve pumpkins for friends at Halloween parties, grew into huge displays at various public venues that attracted more than 50,000 spectators. I was very sad to hear that he passed away last year. He was a man with a big heart, he was always ready to make your day with a playful antic sure to cheer you up. All children loved him, he was indeed a Pied Piper. RIP.
- 2015-2016 A Totally Bogus Halloween Vol. 1 and Vol. 2
- 2008 Hallows Eve: Slaughter on Second Street
- 1950s-1990's Retro Channel Surfing Halloween Special
- 1985 How To Halloween Make-Up
- 2003 Roseanne's House Of Horrors - Nick at Nite Ma...
- 1984 One Halloween Night
- 1991 Kingdom of the Vampire
- 1998 Filmonsters: The Werewolf Reborn! and Franken...
- 1997 How To This Haunted House
- 1985 Tall Tales & Legends - The Legend Of Sleepy H...
- 1998 VHS of Halloween Cartoons
- 1994 Without Warning
- 1997 Halloween... The Happy Haunting of America!
- 1988 How To Carve Great Faces For Halloween
- 1940's-1950's Halloween Classic TV Shows
- 2017 Halloween Party of Classic Cartoons and Movie...
- 2016 Halloween Spookies
- 2019 CMFRT_SYSTMS // E005: "HALLOWEEN"
- 2004 Season of Screams - Knott's Scary Farm's Hall...
- 1989 UFO Abduction
- 2018 The Falloween CHUDtober Mixtape Spectacular
- 1985 Terror on Tape
- 1990 It's Halloween
- ▼ October (23)