Hallows Eve: Slaughter on Second Street is an 2008 independent slasher movie written, directed and produced by PJ Starks and Rodney Newton utilizing only resources local to them, shooting the movie in their local community of Owensboro, Kentucky and making use of the local talent to be the victims of their evil creation. Here is the synopsis:
Days before the annual opening of Slaughter on Second Street, Owensboro’s premiere haunted attraction, a tragedy befalls one of their own. Despite pleas from the manager, Buck Masters, the attraction is shut down until the mystery is solved. In his frustration, Buck devises a plan to get the haunt back on its feet and make some extra money while he’s at it.
Despite its horror cliches and sometimes silly dialouge, the film is a lot of fun and I love the Scooby Doo references. A solid horror film that won’t scare most seasoned horror fans, but should bring a few laughs and applause from fans who love a twist on the typical slasher film. Video was uploaded to Rodney Newton's YouTube channel. Rated TV MA for gore and strong language.
- 2015-2016 A Totally Bogus Halloween Vol. 1 and Vol. 2
- 2008 Hallows Eve: Slaughter on Second Street
- 1950s-1990's Retro Channel Surfing Halloween Special
- 1985 Halloween Make-Up
- 2003 Roseanne's House Of Horrors - Nick at Nite Ma...
- 1984 One Halloween Night
- 1991 Kingdom of the Vampire
- 1998 Filmonsters: The Werewolf Reborn! and Franken...
- 1997 This Haunted House
- 1985 Tall Tales & Legends - The Legend Of Sleepy H...
- 1998 VHS of Halloween Cartoons
- 1994 Without Warning
- 1997 Halloween... The Happy Haunting of America!
- 1988 How To Carve Great Faces For Halloween
- 1940's-1950's Halloween Classic TV Shows
- 2017 Halloween Party
- 2016 Halloween Spookies
- 2019 CMFRT_SYSTMS // E005: "HALLOWEEN"
- 2004 Season of Screams - Knott's Scary Farm's Hall...
- 1989 UFO Abduction
- 2018 The Falloween CHUDtober Mixtape Spectacular
- 1985 Terror on Tape
- 1990 It's Halloween
- ▼ October (23)