Werewolf was one of the original shows created for the FOX network in the 1987-1988 season. It's about the adventures of a young man, Eric Cord, who is inflicted with the werewolf curse after he is bitten by his friend Teddy who is a werewolf. To rid himself of his curse, Eric must find and kill the apparent originator of his "bloodline," a drifter named Janos Skorzeny, all while being chased by a persistent bounty hunter called "Alamo" Joe Rogan.
A two-hour pilot, which is better than most big budget werewolf movies, and 28 half-hour episodes were created before the show was cancelled in 1988. The show featured great real make up and special effects (not fake CGI) by monster master, Rick Baker. The complete series was to be released on DVD in 2009 but was canceled when an agreement could not be reached with the artists for the rights of the songs used in the series.
The Halloween episode takes place on All Hallow's Eve, Eric finds an abandoned house to lock himself up in on the night of a another change, not realizing that a disfigured man with a sad backstory lives/hides in the old house because of his appearance. To watch other episodes of this show click here and here.
- 2012 Halloween Party and Safety Videos
- 1982 Trick or Treats
- 2009 Spooky Bats and Scaredy Cats
- 1998 The Worst Witch - A Mean Halloween
- 1971 Funky Phantom - Headless Horseman
- 1988 Fun House - Halloween
- 1983 Walt Disney Cartoon Classics: Scary Tales
- 1977 Donny & Marie Osmond - Halloween skits
- 1991 Miss Switch Mystery Special
- 1985 The Fall Guy - October the 32nd with Elvira
- 1979 The Flintstones Meet Rockula And Frankenstone...
- 1987 Creepy Classics with Vincent Price
- 1972 Daffy Duck and Porky Pig Meet the Groovie Goo...
- 1992 & 1995 The Three Stooges Fright Night
- 1927 Felix The Cat - 1931 Toby the Pup
- 1997 You Wish - Halloween
- 1997 Disney's Quack Pack - House of Haunts
- 1988 Grampa Munster's Monster Movies
- 1999 The Scooby-Doo Project
- 2000s Real Scary Stories - Scary...But True
- 1988 Grampa Munster's Silly Scaries - 1989 More Si...
- 1987 Werewolf - All Hallow's Eve
- 2000s Cartoon Network/Adult Swim Halloween bumpers...
- 1975 The Night That Panicked America
- 1970s-2000s Monster Cereal commercials
- 1988 Unsolved Mysteries - Halloween Ghost Special
- 2003 Looney Tunes - Twick or Tweety
- 1990s Elvira, Rick Dees and Halloween
- 1983 Son Of Svengoolie - The Worst Of Svengoolie
- 1987 Tom & Jerry Halloween Special
- 1973 Sigmund and the Sea Monsters - Trick Or Treat...
- ▼ October (31)