Saturday, October 6, 2012

1988 Unsolved Mysteries - Halloween Ghost Special

The special Halloween edition of Unsolved Mysteries premiered on October 26, 1988 and was the first episode to feature segments about ghosts. The four classic ghost stories, as told by the people who experienced them, include: "Queen Mary Ghosts," "Tallman's Ghost," "General Wayne's Inn" and "Tatum's Ghost." Hosted by the late Robert Stack and featuring the expertise of Dr. William Roll.

I was 12 years old when I first saw this episode and I remember it really freaked me out. Especially a scene from "Tallman's Ghost" story, when Mr. Tallman arrives home from work at 2am, he hears an eerie howling wind and a voice that says "come here" he looks back and notices his garage on fire, he runs inside with fear and then his lunchbox fly's out of his hands. I was so scared, this episode definitely left me with many sleepless nights.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive