Description from tvtropes.org: In 2003, over two nights coming up to Halloween (25/26 October specifically), British television network Channel Four counted down the 100 Greatest Scary Moments on film and television, as voted for by the viewers. Presented by comedian Jimmy Carr, the list had a fairly even mix of movies from different periods and sub-genres, including the silent screamers, monster movies, slasher pics and even Asian horror. Moreover, the list included films and television series outside the horror genre because they contained classic examples of Nightmare Fuel. It was similar in style to the American show 100 Scariest Movie Moments broadcast on Bravo a year later. Celebrity guest interviews included Sigourney Weaver, John Carpenter, Janet Leigh, Wes Craven, Alice Cooper, Robert Englund, Christopher Lee and Steven Spielberg. View a list of all the movies/series featured at tvtropes.org.
- 1985 A VHS recording of Halloween Cartoons
- 1980s-1990s Halloween Tales from the Darkside of t...
- 2003 The Haunted Pumpkin Of Sleepy Hollow
- 1977 & 1978 The Muppet Show - Halloween Episodes
- 2009 13 Scarier Movie Moments
- 1988 Primal Rage
- 1962 ROUTE 66: Lizard's Leg & Owlet's Wing
- 1972 Jack O'Lantern - Rankin Bass
- 1984 The Fall Guy - October 31st with Elvira
- 2006 30 Even Scarier Movie Moments
- 1988 Hack-O-Lantern
- 1967 Accidental Family - Halloween's on Us
- 1995 Tiny Toon Adventures: Toons from the Crypt
- 1958 Tales of Frankenstein - Dr. Gangrene Presents...
- 2004 The 100 Scariest Movie Moments
- 1959 Ghost of Dragstrip Hollow
- 1986 Elvira's MTV Halloween Special - Rockula Retr...
- 1985 The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo - That's Monstert...
- 1992 Sightings Halloween Special
- 2003 The 100 Greatest Scary Moments
- 1991 Haunted-Ween presented by Reel Freaks
- 1982 Tim Burton's Hansel and Gretel
- 1980's The Real Ghostbusters - Halloween Episodes
- ▼ October (23)