Toyman Studios presents a film with stop motion animated dolls that uses the original 1938 Orson Welles and the Mercury Theater radio broadcast of War of the Worlds. In 1897 H.G. Wells wrote the original "War of the Worlds." In 1938 Howard Kotch adapted this story as a radio play that was presented by Orson Welles in the guise of news broadcasts so realistic that many people believed that the Earth was under attack from Mars! Toyman Studios has animated the entire thing with toys! Toy sets, toy dolls, and amazing toy battles! It’s beautiful.
Sunday, June 5, 2011
1938 Toyman Studios' War of the Worlds - animated with dolls
Labels: 1930s, Movies, War of the Worlds
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- 1986 & 2004 The Berenstain Bears - Halloween
- 1951 To Boo or Not to Boo - Casper, the Friendly G...
- 1976 The Headless Horseman of Halloween - The Scoo...
- 1994 Walt Disney Cartoon Classics: Halloween Haunts
- 1984 A Halloween Hassle at Dracula's Castle - The ...
- 1984 You Can't Do That on Television - Halloween
- 1964 The Woody Woodpecker Show - Spook-a-Nanny
- 1973 The Legend of Sleepy Hollow
- 1993 Halloween Under the Umbrella Tree
- 1982 Today's Special - Halloween
- 1955 The Red Skelton Show - Halloween Special
- 1997 Witches In Stitches
- 1987 Disney's DTV Monster Hits
- 1980s Kids Incorporated Halloween Songs
- 2006 Conan O'Brien’s Skelevision Halloween
- 2001 Scooby Doo Night of the Living Doo
- 2006 Pumpkin Moon
- 1993 Lumpkin the Pumpkin
- 1998 MAD TV Halloween Special
- 1998 Pumpkin Man
- 2000 Bugs Bunny's Halloween Hijinks
- 1995 Shari Lewis Lamb Chop in the Haunted Studio
- 1988 Mike Randall - Very Scary Halloween Special
- 1987 Joe Piscopo Halloween Party
- 1986 Upbeat (Halloween Magazine Episode)
- 1938 Toyman Studios' War of the Worlds - animated ...
- 1977 Halloween with the New Addams Family
- 1985 The Midnight Hour
- ▼ June (28)
Post a Comment