A rarely seen 1964 episode of The Woody Woodpecker Show was a 23 minute Halloween special titled "Halloween Party." Walter Lantz, the creator of the show and all the characters featured, hosts the special that mixes live action along with an animated Woody. As they prepare to throw a Halloween party they introduce 3 animated shorts.
The first two animated shorts shown were not Halloween related, titled "Under the Counter Spy" which stars the Bat followed by the Andy Panda short "Playful Pelican." The third animated short is called "Spook-a-Nanny" and has Woody and his friends celebrating Halloween as they sing the Spook-A-Nanny song. It contains almost all of Lantz's characters in one place. The video below contains the special minus The Bat and Andy Panda shorts:
- 1986 & 2004 The Berenstain Bears - Halloween
- 1951 To Boo or Not to Boo - Casper, the Friendly G...
- 1976 The Headless Horseman of Halloween - The Scoo...
- 1994 Walt Disney Cartoon Classics: Halloween Haunts
- 1984 A Halloween Hassle at Dracula's Castle - The ...
- 1984 You Can't Do That on Television - Halloween
- 1964 The Woody Woodpecker Show - Spook-a-Nanny
- 1973 The Legend of Sleepy Hollow
- 1993 Halloween Under the Umbrella Tree
- 1982 Today's Special - Halloween
- 1955 The Red Skelton Show - Halloween Special
- 1997 Witches In Stitches
- 1987 Disney's DTV Monster Hits
- 1980s Kids Incorporated Halloween Songs
- 2006 Conan O'Brien’s Skelevision Halloween
- 2001 Scooby Doo Night of the Living Doo
- 2006 Pumpkin Moon
- 1993 Lumpkin the Pumpkin
- 1998 MAD TV Halloween Special
- 1998 Pumpkin Man
- 2000 Bugs Bunny's Halloween Hijinks
- 1995 Shari Lewis Lamb Chop in the Haunted Studio
- 1988 Mike Randall - Very Scary Halloween Special
- 1987 Joe Piscopo Halloween Party
- 1986 Upbeat (Halloween Magazine Episode)
- 1938 Toyman Studios' War of the Worlds - animated ...
- 1977 Halloween with the New Addams Family
- 1985 The Midnight Hour
- ▼ June (28)