Lone Wolf is an incredibly cheesy 1988 shot-on-video horror movie with a horrible 80's heavy metal band and a cast of characters with horrible 80's hair-do's and clothes vs. a werewolf. The actual werewolf scenes are few and far between, but the make up effects and some gore scenes are decent. Look for a fun late-on rubbery werewolf transformation scene which is heavily derivative of the one in An American Werewolf in London.
The film is about a struggling rock band and other college students who cope with the trials and tribulations of their young lives and find themselves in the role of determining what exactly is behind the recent full-moon killings which have been attributed to wild dogs. You can watch the full film below. If you just want to see the very short and only Halloween scene in the whole film look at the video below this one:
Short clip of the werewolf rampage at what looks like a Halloween dance with everyone wearing costumes but it's called a winter dance in the film. Don't be fooled, the movie isn't this amazing the whole time. The sound is a little off, but don't let that spoil it's awesomeness for you.
- 1980s-1990s A Very Arcade Halloween!
- 1998 I've Been Waiting for You
- 1980s-2010s The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror Promo...
- 1987 Friday Night Videos with Elvira
- 2007-2008 Chiller's Dare 2 Direct Short Film Festival
- 2011 Halloweenville
- 1988 Lone Wolf
- 1993 USA Cartoon Express's Monster Bash
- 1995 Attack of the Killer B-Movies with Elvira
- 1988 Grampa Munster's Sci-fi Hits
- 1988-1990 Freddy's Nightmares - Halloween Episodes
- 1981 Public Domain Collection: Halloween Special
- 1994 Nilus the Sandman: Monsters in the Closet
- 1990s-2000s The ULTIMATE Goosebumps Commercial Col...
- 1990 The Ghost Writer with Anthony Perkins
- 1988 TerrorVision (Lifetime TV Movie)
- 2009 The Garfield Show - Orange And Black
- 1989-1991 Elvira NWA/WCW Halloween Havoc Promos
- 1980 Boo!
- 2004 Dark Shadows
- 1995 Here Come the Munsters
- 1985 A Pumpkin Full of Nonsense
- ▼ October (22)