The Adventures of the Scrabble People in A Pumpkin Full of Nonsense is an animated television special that first aired in syndication on October 31, 1985, and was re-run in August 1986. It was produced and directed by Alvaro Arce, and co-directed by Jaime Diaz and made at Jaime Diaz Studios in Buenos Aires, Argentina. The special was financed and developed by Selchow and Righter, the owners of the Scrabble board game at that time. It also showcased, and was based on, the company's Scrabble People property, which was introduced in 1984 and created by the designers of Coleco's Cabbage Patch Kids.
In the special, Sir Scrabble and two children are going to a Halloween party but end up falling down a giant pumpkin where they travel to a lost land called Nonsense where education has been forbidden and people are deprived the ability to read. Sir Scrabble teams up with the residents to defeat an evil ruler, the Muddler, through the power of learning and spelling. Released on VHS and Beta July 16, 1986 by Vestron Video through its Children's Video Library label.
- 1980s-1990s A Very Arcade Halloween!
- 1998 I've Been Waiting for You
- 1980s-2010s The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror Promo...
- 1987 Friday Night Videos with Elvira
- 2007-2008 Chiller's Dare 2 Direct Short Film Festival
- 2011 Halloweenville
- 1988 Lone Wolf
- 1993 USA Cartoon Express's Monster Bash
- 1995 Attack of the Killer B-Movies with Elvira
- 1988 Grampa Munster's Sci-fi Hits
- 1988-1990 Freddy's Nightmares - Halloween Episodes
- 1981 Public Domain Collection: Halloween Special
- 1994 Nilus the Sandman: Monsters in the Closet
- 1990s-2000s The ULTIMATE Goosebumps Commercial Col...
- 1990 The Ghost Writer with Anthony Perkins
- 1988 TerrorVision (Lifetime TV Movie)
- 2009 The Garfield Show - Orange And Black
- 1989-1991 Elvira NWA/WCW Halloween Havoc Promos
- 1980 Boo!
- 2004 Dark Shadows
- 1995 Here Come the Munsters
- 1985 A Pumpkin Full of Nonsense
- ▼ October (22)