A 1989 Halloween Special hosted by John Davidson that informs viewers of legendary hauntings in Hollywood and its studio backlots. Includes ghost stories told by the stars, the Hollywood starlet who jumped off the infamous Hollywood sign and is known to still be haunting the hills, constant sightings of Marilyn Monroe and Montgomery Cliff in the hallways of the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood, the haunted earthly home of cowboy star Tom Mix and the haunted dressing room of golden girl Mary Pickford, ghostbuster Nonie Fagatt joins ghost hunter Richard Senate, and electronics experts Daniel Hobbit and Barry Taff to attempt a seek and destroy mission on a ghost. Also featured are actor/comedian Jack Carter, actor/comedian Norm Crosby, paranormal professional Hans Holzer, Patrick MacNee (John Steed of television's The Avengers), mentalist/magician Max Maven, and Harry Blackstone the magician.
Friday, October 18, 2013
1989 The Search For Haunted Hollywood
Labels: 1980s, 2013 Countdown To Halloween, Paranormal, Specials
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- 1986, 2008 Halloween Tips with Elvira
- 1970 Tales of Washington Irving
- 1988 Hollow Gate
- 1997 Animaniacs - Spooky Stuff
- 1986 Horrible Horror
- 1992 Monster in My Pocket: The Big Scream
- 1995 Creepy Clips from Over 40 Classic Horror Films
- 1965-1969 The Beatles Meet Frankenstein and Dracul...
- 1989 Elm Street: The Making of a Nightmare
- 1989 The Search For Haunted Hollywood
- 1972 The Canterville Ghost
- 1982 Wacko
- 1960 & 1965 Mr. Magoo and Frankenstein
- 2002 AMC Backstory: HalloweeN - 1999 HalloweeN Unm...
- 1997 Perversions of Science: Panic
- 1991 Dracula: a Cinematic Scrapbook
- 1988 Legend of Sleepy Hollow (Rabbit Ears)
- 1982 and 1983 Count Scary's Halloween Party
- 1996 The Spooktacular New Adventures of Casper - H...
- 1996 Late Night with Conan O'Brien - Halloween
- 1970s-2010s Commercials starring Classic Monsters
- 1991 Scary Movie
- 1973 The Mini-Munsters
- ▼ October (23)
Looks quite interesting so I added it to my Watch Later list! Thanks for the heads up!ReplyDelete