Mr. Boogedy is a 1986 made-for-tv family film, which was followed up by a 1987 sequel called Bride of Boogedy. Both were directed by Oz Scott and written by Michael Janover, and both originally aired as an episode of "The Disney Sunday Movie."
These two videos were ripped from a 2013 FearNET broadcast that were cropped and reformatted for HD 16:9 Screens. FearNET was a horror entertainment TV network, website and video on demand service owned by Comcast that featured a mix of acquired and original series, and feature films. The channel closed/went dark on July 30, 2014 at 11:59pm.
Mr. Boogedy is about a novelty-salesman who moves his family into a new house. Initially dismissing incidents as more of their father's practical jokes, the family soon learns that the house is haunted by people who lived in the house 300 years previously.
Bride of Boogedy focuses on the same family with a great love for practical jokes as they are haunted by the family of the ghost Mr. Boogedy.
- 1980s-1990s Classic Disney Channel Halloween Carto...
- 1976 Kenny & Co.
- 1991 Joe Bob's Drive-In Theater - Horror Hosts Hal...
- 1986 Mr. Boogedy and 1987 Bride Of Boogedy present...
- 2004 Lil Creepers
- The Midnight Hour - ABC Movie Special (Nov.1,1985)
- 1989 Screen Scaries
- 1993 Elvira's Halloween Movie Schlock-A-Thon on TBS
- 1971-1977 The Electric Company: Classic Monsters
- 1991 Ghostly Thrillers
- Commander USA Groovie Movies - Trick Or Treats 1982
- 2004 Tales from the Crypt: From Comic Books to Tel...
- 1997 Monster Mania, 1999 Attack of the 50 ft. Mons...
- 2000-2002 MTV's Fear
- 1999 Little Witch
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow - Oct.31,1980 NBC Broa...
- 1998 Universal Horror
- 1974 The Horror Hall of Fame: A Monster Salute
- 1987 The New Adventures of Beans Baxter - A Nightm...
- 1979 Quacula
- ▼ October (20)