Little Witch is a 1999 unsold TV pilot that never made it to series. 10 year old Liddy, otherwise known as Little Witch, is a unique sorceress who simply wants to make friends and live a relatively normal life. Instead of cracking mirrors, she cleans away cobwebs. Instead of scaring little kids, she invites them home to play. She says “please” & “thank you”. Little Witch is the kind of good witch that gives a bad name to bad witches! Unfortunately, Little Witch's mother and three aunts do not share her views. Based on the books by Deborah Hautzig, Little Witch revolves around the premise that it's okay to be different.
This animated special combines the 2 books Little Witch's Big Night: Forced to stay at home on Halloween because she's been too good, Little Witch gives three trick-or-treaters high-flying broomstick rides, and Happy Birthday, Little Witch: Remembering how much fun she had with the three trick-or-treaters who came by on Halloween night, Little Witch grabs her bat and her cat and sets off to search for them, but finding the trio of friends she wants at her birthday party takes more than magic spells. Overall a good short movie for kids ages 4 to 8. Released on both VHS and DVD in 1999.
- Classic Disney Channel Halloween Cartoons and Shows
- 1976 Kenny & Co.
- 1991 Joe Bob's Drive-In Theater - Horror Hosts Hal...
- 1986 Mr. Boogedy and 1987 Bride Of Boogedy present...
- 2004 Lil Creepers
- The Midnight Hour - ABC Movie Special (Nov.1,1985)
- 1989 Screen Scaries
- 1993 Elvira's Halloween Movie Schlock-A-Thon on TBS
- 1971-1977 The Electric Company: Classic Monsters
- 1991 Ghostly Thrillers
- Commander USA Groovie Movies - Trick Or Treats 1982
- 2004 Tales from the Crypt: From Comic Books to Tel...
- 1997 Monster Mania, 1999 Attack of the 50 ft. Mons...
- 2000-2002 MTV's Fear
- 1999 Little Witch
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow - Oct.31,1980 NBC Broa...
- 1998 Universal Horror
- 1974 The Horror Hall of Fame: A Monster Salute
- 1987 The New Adventures of Beans Baxter - A Nightm...
- 1979 Quacula
- ▼ October (20)